Big Reduction! $605,000!! Stunning Southern Living custom home in a cul-de-sac with best waterfront view and wrap around porches on 1st and 2nd floor. Open floorplan with large Dining Room, Study, Great Room with Fireplace opens to Gourmet Kitchen (Granite counter top, Stainless Appliances). Huge laundry room sink, wonderful extra large screen porch overlooking water. Peaceful view. King sized master bedroom with walk in closet. Master Bath has separate tub and shower. Upstairs has 3 Lg Bedrooms, a bonus room and 2 full baths. 2nd Bedroom has its own upper deck. Basement is finished daylight with large full bath, recreation room and access to outdoors. Award winning Hoover schools and convenient location to everywhere. Jewel and all you are looking for in this custom home.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
5,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Marble, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Finished Basement, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Deck, Balcony, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Playground, Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors